1 Information on the collection of personal data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify a person either directly or indirectly, such as name, address, e-mail-address or the date and length of visit to the site etc.
(2) The responsible person pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Krebs und Riedel Schleifscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
Bremer Str. 44
34385 Bad Karlshafen
phone: +49 (0)5672 184-0
fax: + 49 (0)5672 184-218
Executive Directors: Jost Riedel, Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Dinkel, Dr. Ingo Kuhl
Register court: District Court of Kassel
Register number: HRA 12042
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by writing an e-mail to email@example.com or by using our mailing address using the additive “der Datenschutzbeauftragte”.
(3) When you contact Krebs & Riedel Schleifscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG via e-mail or by using the contact form on our website, we will collect, use and process the personal data you provide us (your e-mail address, if necessary your name and phone number) to answer your questions. If your personal data is no longer required for the performance of contractual or statutory obligations, these will be erased on a regular basis unless further processing is necessary.
(4) If there is a need for services of contracted service providers to fulfill several parts of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will immediately inform you about this process. We will also inform you about the time period of storage.
2 Data protection rights
(1) You may at any time exercise your data protection rights concerning your personal data:
- right of access,
- right to correction or erasure,
- right to rectification,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) To exercise your data protection rights you may refer in the first instance to the Krebs & Riedel Data Protection Officer.
If you remain unsatisfied with the way your personal data has been processed you also have the right to apply directly to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
3 Server data
If you use the website of Krebs & Riedel Schleifscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG for information purposes only which means you do not register or provide us with other information, we only collect personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you use this website, we will collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (Art. 6 (1f) GDPR):
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to these data cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small files that may be downloaded on your device when you access and use our website. They allow the website to recognize your device and store information about your preferences or past actions. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They ease navigation and increase the user-friendliness of websites and applications.
(3) On our website we offer the possibility to contact us by e-mail or by using our contact or order form. All information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing his contact. The data will not be transferred to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our website is also not carried out (Art. 6 (1) a, b GDPR).
– Transistent cookies (see 2)
– Persistent cookies (see 3)
(2) Transistent cookies are deleted automatically once you close your browser. They in particular include session cookies. Session cookies store a so-called session ID with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. They are used to determine whether there has been any contact between us and your device in the past. Session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specific period of time which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies already on your device in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(4) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and for example refuse the acceptance of any or third party cookies. However if you choose not to accept cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our website it may result in a reduced availability of such services.
5 Use of Google-Analytics
(1) In order to identify usage preferences and particularly popular areas of the website, this website employs Google Analytics which is an analysis tool shared by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” which are text files that are placed on your computer to identify and analyze the usage of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the users preferences of the website is usually transferred and stored on a server in the United States. However, if an anonymization of the IP is enabled on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area in advance. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) As a user of our website you always have the option of disabling cookies in your browser settings. By changing this setting, you may disrupt certain functions of our website. Furthermore you can prevent Google’s acquisition and processing of the information that is generated by the cookie and concerns your activity on the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizelp ()”. Therefor IP addresses are processed in abbreviated forms to make personal identification impossible. If the data collected about you is personal it will immediately be excluded and the personal data will be deleted.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics to analyze the usage of the website and to enable us to constantly improve it. With the help of these statistics we can improve the user-friendliness of our website and make it more interesting. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1f) GDPR.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
as well as Data Protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
KREBS & RIEDEL Schleifscheibenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG